What a MIG Welder will do:
- Assemble components in jigs or fixtures
- Align parts or workpieces to ensure proper assembly
- Operate welding equipment in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions
- Clean excess weld, slag, and spatter
- Verify conformance of completed parts to specifications
What you need to be a MIG Welder:
- Minimum of 2-3 years recent MIG experience
- Wear a respirator with appropriate clearance
- Must be available to work 1-3 hours of overtime each day March-October
Earn great paychecks and join this dynamic team in Delano! Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional information about the MIG Welder positions, please call our Delano office directly at or email .
As an equal opportunity employer, Doherty Staffing Solutions welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!
Referrals wanted; earn unlimited $100 rewards!