Job Title: Mig Welder – Hourly
Reports To: Welding Supervisor
Operates MIG welding machine, as assigned, to produce a variety of metal parts focusing on Safety, Quality and Production.
EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING REQUIRED OR PREFERRED
Knowledge of MIG welding process
Knowledge of TIG welding process (preferred).
Knowledge of basic math.
Knowledge of basic reading and writing.
Ability to read a tape measure
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
ESSENTAIL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Weld quality parts in a fixture to the specifications/drawings in a safe manner.
- Check quality of parts produced on a predetermined time or quantity. This could be by use of a tape measure or comparing to an approved part.
- Prepare completed parts so that the next process can easily and efficiently use them.
- Fill out all desired quality and production paper work.
- Ability to use SAP system to accurately report start/stop times and production for each job performed.
Produce 1st quality parts.
Maintain compliance of all required documentation and production reporting.
The company reserves the right to amend the duties of this position from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Work Location: One location