- Execute, manage, educate, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
- Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
- Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment cycle
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise servicessupport, other customer facing roles in the FastTrack Center and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Office 365 Security and Compliance
- Office 365 Data Loss Prevention ( DLP )
- Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Information protection
- Information Governance
- Microsoft Information Protection ( MIP )
- Microsoft Information Governance ( MIG)
- Advanced eDiscovery
- Retention Labels or Retention Policies
- Customer obsessed. Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Quest to gather feedback obsessively and invest time and effort in the feedback to continually improve and grow customer trust.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
- Team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Must be able to work and develop a positive relationship with customers of various size and complexity
- Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership.
- Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new features and technologies around compliance
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and able to explain why cloud computing is transforming positive change across industries
- Must be able to manage time effectively and accurately maintain a weekly schedule of customer engagements
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact
Required Technical Skills
- At least 2 years working experience in SecOps
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Information Protection and/or Microsoft Information Governance technologies
- Proven experience configuring policies
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
- Above all – the desire and ability to learn is key, and more important than previous experience with a long list of technologies
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.