Pipe Fitter/Welder – Responsibilities/Requirements:
You will be required to work competently, to a high standard within a team environment, but also individually. You must be reliable and trustworthy.
Desired Skill Set:
- Mild Steel, Screwed Pipework
- Mapress systems; Copper and Carbon Steel
- Associated commercial bracket systems i.e. Unistrut Etc
- Must be competent working from issue drawings and applying schematic drawings to a site environment.
- Must possess full CSCS card to get onto all sites
- Possess previous commercial pipefitting experience
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to your work, as and when business needs dictates
- Possess full pipefitting / Plumbing Qualifications; City and Guilds / NVQ Qualification.
- Proficient in MIG, TIG, stick for steel, SS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in welding field
- Ability to read blueprints/sketches & follow technical specifications
- Operate equipment, including, drill, press, press-breaks, shears, and screwing machine
Please note all work is based in London
Job Type: Full-time