Are you an experienced maintenance mechanic that enjoy working with unique production equipment you will not find anywhere else in the area? Take advantage of this stable career with an essential. Industry leading manufacturer that offers great pay and room for professional advancement.
We are looking for a Plant Maintenance Mechanic to join our Amarillo, TX team. This is a critical role where you will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and installing plant equipment and machinery, in order to ensure safe, timely and efficient operation of all plant machinery and equipment.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $900-$1200
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Welding experience necessary
- 3 phase electrical experience
- Experience in screw conveyor operation and repair, gear box and motor operation and repair, and general industrial troubleshooting.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Maintain all plant equipment to ensure safe, continual and efficient operation.
- Ensures that periodic and preventive maintenance are accomplished according to the Maintenance Supervisor/Manager’s direction to reduce downtime.
- Comply with all safety and good Manufacturing practices.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts by welding or fabricating solutions
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.