About the Job
Humble Manufacturing is an established, growing precision, sheet-metal fabrication company seeking a Production Shop Helper for our Burnaby facility (located a 10 minute walk from Skytrain) for the afternoon shift (Monday to Thursday 1:30PM – 12:00AM 4 day work week). Humble has been in business for over 50 years with a reputation in the industry as providing top quality products with unequaled service representing businesses across North America in all industries.
The Production Shop Helper will operate equipment, supply and remove materials for other machines as needed.
- Experience working in a machine shop or factory environment
- Operate CNC machinery (training to be provided, experience not necessary).
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to perform physical work and stick to a task.
Compensation is based upon experience.
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Humble Manufacturing Company:
Humble Manufacturing, based in Burnaby, B.C. is a precision sheet metal fabricator, building components, and products for businesses across BC, Canada and the US. We understand that quality, lead time, price and consistency are the most important factors when choosing a partner and our 60 years of operation prove that we get this right every time.