A leading international manufacturer in Surrey, BC of dry material high-speed high-capacity gyratory screening machines is looking to increase their team. Our members are responsible for all fabrication and assembly of our products, efficiently producing high quality equipment. All the machines are designed and created on site, allowing collaboration with Sales, Operations, and Engineering.
- Have experience in working with Mild steel, Stainless steel & Aluminum
- Operate equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, overhead cranes, drill press, saws
- Reading and understanding drawings and follow assembly instructions
- Ability to understand oral and written technical instructions
- Effective English reading, writing and communication skills
- Ability to lift fifty pounds
- Working at heights
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience with integrated ERP systems
- Red Seal / Journeyman Certification
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a non-structure manufacturing facility
To perform this job successfully, the physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to crouch. The employee may occasionally lift items as heavy as 50lbs. Specific vision abilities may include the employee’s ability to see near and far distances.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of any employee assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.