Project Duration: Full-time Temporary
Project Location: Cold Lake, AB
Shift: Day – 10/4 Rotation
Charter Flights: Not Provided – Drive to/from site
Travel Allowance, Retention Incentive, and Living Out Allowance provided! There is opportunity for Overtime.
Jardeg is recruiting Welder Apprentice 2nd Year and up to join the team supporting the Imperial Oil Cold Lake Nabiye Project on site near Cold Lake, Alberta. Camp IS NOT provided, but Travel Allowance and Living Out Allowance provided.
Only Registered Welder Apprentice will be considered for this role.
Jardeg has quietly existed as the construction industry’s best-kept secret for over 15 years. We’re the pros backing an elite group of companies who execute Graham’s large, complex construction and maintenance projects. With a significant presence in the Industrial Maintenance and Turnaround sectors, we’re the largest recruiter of skilled trades in Canada.
- Join or sever metals in beams, girders, vessels, piping and other metal components.
- Make metal parts used in construction and manufacturing plants, and assist to weld parts, tools, machines and equipment.
- Assist Welders in use of different welding processes and fillers depending upon the type of metal, its size and shape and requirements for finished product strength.
- Develop patterns for projects or follow directions given in layouts, blueprints and work orders.
- Clean, check for defects and shape component parts, sometimes using a cutting torch to weld parts together.
- Assist Welders in setting up equipment and preparing tools.
- Any other task required by Welders.
- Welder Apprentice Certificate.
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS 09 or 2020) Certificate.
- Emergency First Aid.
- H2S Alive.
- WHMIS 2015.
- Driver’s License and 3 years Abstract.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Apprenticeship
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
Work Location: One location