ICE Western is a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment and services. ICE is a top manufacturer of high end Industrial Commercial, Make-Up Air, Heating and Cooling Equipment.
ICE Western is committed to customer service, safety, as well innovation of our products.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, education allowance, free parking. Please apply.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Ability to read, and understand blueprints & CAD drawings
- Have extensive experience and knowledge in metal work including metal sheets, angles, channels, etc.
- Excellent measurement skills and use of tape measure.
- Must be organized and able to logically plan task
- Can manage priorities and production schedules and can work under pressure.
- Has experience and training in crane and forklift operations
- Can lift less than 50 lbs safely.
- Ability to execute operations utilizing safe work methods and contribute to a safety-first culture
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve and showcase critical thinking skills
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- RRSP program
- Long Term Disability Program
- Paid Vacation
- Employee assistance program
Day Shift: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm.
Acknowledgement of job description: I have read and understand the job description regarding my employment with ICE Western Sales Ltd.
Company COVID-19 Compliance
ICE Western is taking action to contain the COVID-19 outbreak. We are fulfilling our general obligation or duty to ensure that the health and safety of every person employed in the company is protected while they are working. ICE promotes regular and thorough hand washing, put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace and provide access to places where staff, contractors, and customers can wash their hands with soap and water. Also, we keep the workplace clean and hygienic, promote good respiratory cleanliness and comply with Alberta Health Services’ guidelines to keep our employees safe during COVID-19 pandemic.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location