We have diversified into new markets and are looking for a full-time Experienced SERVICE BODY Journeyman Welder/Fabricator.
This position can expect to work on all aspects of fabrication of heavy equipment and it’s components using blueprints/specifications. You will also need to supply your own limited selection of tools. Preference will be given to applicants who live within 50 kms of Westlock, AB.
In 39 years, we’ve figured out how to be successful and how to reward those who contribute to that. We offer:
- Mon-Fri day shifts 37-44 hours/week. We believe it is important to be home to spend time with family and friends;
- Comprehensive health benefits package & matching RRSP program;
- Financial incentive programs for health and attendance;
- Excellent wages and growth opportunities based on service length and performance levels.
Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a tight-knit, high performance team who believes being a positive team member is just as important as having the necessary technical skills.
Please apply through Indeed. Check out www.wabash.ca to see more of what we build and the team you could be a part of.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical test; drug/alcohol exam.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Since it can sometimes be challenging to social distance in our production areas, staff are welcome to wear masks if they wish.
- Welding: 5 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)