Raven Metapro Systems Inc. is a busy commercial flat roofing company that strives to be the respected leader in superior architectural sheet metal services by consistently improving the quality of our product; by creating value for our clients through skills, foresight, innovation, and exceptional workmanship, and to provide our services with character, integrity, and honesty.
This position is also open to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year Sheet Metal Apprentices. Should be registered with ITA program. In this role you will work in partnership with the Superintendent, General Managers, Project Managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Looking for competent experience using the shear and brake to make generic flashing profiles
· In addition, you have experience working with Architectural Sheet Metal in cladding, ACM panels, long boards, standing seams, snap log and fabrication
- You are experienced at planning your work
- Your communication skills are professional and respectful, and you enjoy working with your team to set and achieve professional goals
- You are skilled at keeping on task and meeting all deadlines
- You have accuracy in mathematics
- Monitor and maintain company safety and security protocols and contribute to recommendations for improvement
- Participate in weekly production meetings
- You utilize clear lines of communication, treat others with dignity and respect
- Demonstrated ability to protect yourself and others from the environmental elements (wind, heat, cold, rain)
- You can perform the physical aspects of the job including but not limited to, standing, lifting, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting heavy supplies and equipment, climbing ladders, stairwells, and scaffolding to work at heights
- Ability to perform safely at heights and can follow, understand, and identify safe work procedures
- You are inclusive to the work done by health and safety and model compliance with company safety plans, policy and procedures and regulations set out by WorkSafe BC
- Architectural Sheet Metal / Worker Ticket (specifically for the apprenticeship application) and or collected hours towards your apprenticeship.
- 1st, 2nd, and or 3rd year apprenticeship.
- Must have Clean Drivers abstract as you would be assisting with deliveries, exp with driving flat deck would be an asset
Competitive wages with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driver’s License (required)
Work Location: One location