We are a sheetmetal and fabrication company.
Clydeside is seeking an experienced working chargehand who will manage all day-to-day manufacturing aspects of the Sheetmetal manufacturing workshop.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Manufacture sheet metal components from engineering drawings.
· Experience of working with stainless steel and aluminium.
· Metal Fabrication Experience.
· TIG & Mig welding ability.
· Experience in CNC Press Brake and guillotine.
· Can work on site and take site dimensions if required.
Role of a Sheet Metal Worker
· Must have TIG&MIG experience.
· Must have previous sheet metal fabrication experience.
· Maintain a high quality of finish/standards.
· Interpret and fabricate from detailed engineering drawings.
· Use own initiative, self-motivated, work to deadlines.
· Reliable and punctual.
Reference ID: Clyde Charge
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£16.00 per hour