· Must be able to understand and follow all SAFETY Rules.
· Ability to read and understand drawings and prints. Steel fabrication, sheet metal, pipe, handrails and all kinds of different fab.
· Ability to MIG and FC weld Carbon Steel in all positions.
· Ability to TIG weld Stainless Steel.
· Ability to TIG Aluminum a plus.
· Ability to pass Weld Certification Tests.
· Willing to assist with field assignments as needed.
· Ability to use power tools, general lifting (75 lbs), physical activity.
Drug screen, Background Check, and valid DL required.
If interested please contact:
Rusty Allen: 817-600-8455
Michael Alderson: 817-966-2721
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Worth, TX 76134: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location