WPW Inc is currently looking for apprentice pipe-fitters in multiple positions for a series of turnarounds.
PIPELINE & FACILITY CONSTRUCTION SPECIALISTS
PEOPLE ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET, AND THEIR SAFETY IS OUR GREATEST RESPONSIBILITY. No job is so urgent that it can not be done safely in the Alberta oilfield fabrication, construction and repair industry.
WPW Inc. has been an industry leading oilfield service and welding and fabrication company since 1983. We pride ourselves in providing a safe working environment along with high quality workmanship. We provide many construction services to the Alberta and BC oil and gas industry specializing in pipelines, gas plants, compressor stations, oil batteries and well-site facilities along with providing a full range of Alberta oilfield construction, fabrication and repair services.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking to fill multiple positions in process plant maintenance outage. Desired strengths are as follows.
- Operations experience/Sulphur rodding
- Blinding/Opening tanks and equipment
- Internal vessel and exchanger components
- Removal and re-install
- Internal vessel and exchanger weld buffing prep
- PSV removal and re-install for servicing
- Corrective maintenance work including valve swapping
- Close, Deblind and re-instate equipment
- Start up and Leak response
We are currently looking for experienced facility laborers for work. Please email resumes only along with copies of safety tickets. Successful applicants only will be contacted at this time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have at least 1 year direct experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid
- EGSO OR CSO
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass pre-access drug and alcohol screen
Considered an asset;
- Fall arrest
- Man lift ticket
- Confined space
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4 weeks
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rocky Mountain House, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)