We are a specialist Company with 40yrs years’ experience in the restoration, design, fabrication and installation of architectural metalwork for the construction industry and private clients.
We are looking to recruit two experienced skilled London based site fitters with a fabrication background to join our Dorset based company who work nationwide.
Our range of products includes architectural metalwork such as Staircases, Balustrades’ Gates, Railings, Handrails, Balconies, Windows, Roof Lanterns & Canopies.
To be successful in meeting our requirements you must possess the following skills and experience:
– Previous experience in installation and fabrication and also capable of welding/fabricating mild steel, cast iron, stainless steel
– Adaptable and willing to encompass all aspects of the trade as required and also be prepared to work away as required
– Able to work from and to read/understand engineering drawings
– Experience using resin & painting
– Must be able to make templates and understand them
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Fabrication – ability to use cutting tools,
– Welding – ARC, MIG and TIG, proven ability to weld to a high standard,
– A current Full Driving license.
– A current CSCS card
– Trade accredited certification would be an advantage.
Basic blacksmith experience would be helpful as well as a knowledge of general building
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £17.00 per hour
- CSCS (Required)
- Driving licence (Required)