Wesgar Inc. is a premier supplier of precision sheet metal components and value-added services to customers throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico. We have grown to be British Columbia’s largest precision sheet metal manufacturer, supplying the Electronics, Printing, Medical Device, Power Switching and Test/Measurement industries.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions.
An opportunity to join our growing team has become available and we are currently seeking an experienced Spot Welder/Robotic Cell/Welder Helper.
- Production fit metal parts using a variety of spot welding machines and techniques
- Set up and operate Spot Welding Machines correctly, identify machine issues and either fix or report them
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Operate equipment safety according to their intended use
- Handle incoming and outgoing parts safety and with care to avoid damage or injury.
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required
To be our successful candidate you would need to:
- High school
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- 1 year’s experience in metal fabrication industry.
Qualifications and skills:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Able to solve problems and make good decisions
- Punctual and reliable
- Good Mechanical Blueprint reading skills
- Good eye hand coordination
- Able to stand for extended period
Wesgar provides employees with an awesome working environment, great benefits, paid vacations, employee recognition programs (company BBQs, employee referral bonus program, years of services award)
Thank you for all resumes that we receive, however we will only contact candidates that have been selected for interview.
Reference ID: We have a Covid-19 Pandemic Protocol in place including; social distancing, enhanced cleanliness, mandatory masks and daily health questionnaires.
Related keywords: welder, welding, spot welder, assembler
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $1.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
We have a Covid-19 Pandemic Protocol in place including; social distancing, enhanced cleanliness, mandatory masks and daily health questionnaires.
- Welding: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place