- Position : Stainless Steel TIG / Welder Fabricator
- Department : Manufacturing
- Reports to : Foreman
Position Summary / Purpose of Position
In this position, you will work in-house to complete jobs on time and on budget. You will lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components using knowledge of welding techniques and fabrication equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Stainless Steel TIG Welding
- Fabrication of Parts, Roller, Brake Press, shear etc.
- Use precision measuring tools to inspect
- Maintain proper equipment; repair when needed
- Conduct tests to check weld quality, and dimension tolerances
- Interpret drawings and plans; carry out work accordingly
- Produce templates and other work aids
- Undertake any other assignments as reasonably issued by the Foreman
- Adhere to the “Code of Business Conduct & Ethics”
Experience & Educational Requirements
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- +Three years of TIG welding experience is required.
- +Three years fabrication experience is preferred.
- Ability to do basic math
- TIG Welders Certification a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
An important part of continuing operations is our employees’ safety. Crystal Fountains Inc. continues to monitor all applicable government guidelines and apply all principles and practices being shared in response to COVID19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place