APS Precast is looking for a Steel Tier to join our dynamic team in Langley, BC.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform work in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures and Health and Safety standards.
- Physically strenuous tasks including lifting, bending, crouching, standing for extended periods.
- Perform daily site assessments, including identification of potential worksite hazards.
- Ability to read and work off shop drawings.
- Tie, cut, and bend rebar.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to work weekends is an asset.
- Experience working with concrete.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs is required.
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages.
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
- Company matching RRSP plan.
- Always report to the same worksite at APS Plant in Langley.
- Full-Time job with minimum 5 days a week.
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.