This job is located in BC. Looking for good and honest workers in the Vancouver area.
No Loa- No Travel / Ironworker apprentice or journey-person with commercial construction experience. Structural steel rigging and connecting experience will be an asset.
Miscellaneous and structural work is involved. Heavy lifting and working at heights will be required.
Site fabrication and blueprint reading.
- Erect steel for structural steel buildings and structural steel
- Install of Misc. Metals
- Bolt up and impacting
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Rigging and setting of building modules
- Install scaffolding, construction cranes, derricks, and other hoisting equipment
- Torch cutting and grinding
- Welding & Tacking
- Must possess a valid Apprenticeship Ticket or Journey-person from a recognized provincial training authority (optional)
- Must possess a valid FP (Fall Protection) certification
- Must possess a valid EWP (Elevated Work Platform) certification
- Work at heights
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$37.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Structural Welding: 1 year (Preferred)