We are a global Company that offers an extensive line of automated portioning solutions for food, bakery, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and the pet food industry. We design and build a wide range of depositors, fillers, pumps, and customized production systems. We look for passionate people who love collaborating with others and having fun while doing it! We want to contribute to our customer’s success through consultative selling, advice, and support. We create an easy way for our customers.
We are seeking a Stainless Steel TIG Welder to join our afternoon shift. The work hours are set, and they are 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm, Mondays to Thursdays, and Fridays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. There is also an afternoon shift premium employees receiving an additional $1.50 per hour.
Responsible to ensure that all parts, machines and sub-assemblies are built to specifications, drawings and BOM requirements. Maintaining the standard of quality expected by Unifiller Systems Inc.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages plus bonus and other incentives
- Quarterly recognition program with incentives
- Benefits package including dental and medical
- Fun company culture with company events and games during break/lunch
- Training programs and development plans to help you grow your career!
- Reads, interprets and follows drawings, BOM’s and other specifications to determine welding/fabricates requirements
- Operates TIG welding equipment as well as other welding shop equipment such as grinders, hydraulic presses, and metal bending machines.
- Ensures that all products meet specified tolerances, while following and meeting all quality standards essential to Unifiller Systems standards
- Assists with training of new employees when requested
- Maintains safe work practices by using all required safety equipment and procedures
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner to facilitate efficient processes and good safety practices
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Welding/Fabrication is required. Red Seal or Journeyman.
- Experience: 2yrs+ in Stainless Steel TIG Welding
- Flexible availability preferred. There may be overtime necessary at times.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/engineering drawings
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
- Able to lift minimum 50lbs
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, but what sets us apart is our unique culture. Please visit www.Unifiller.com/fun-culture to learn more.
If you are interested in the Food & Bakery Equipment Industry, and want to be part of a great team, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please submit your resume to this posting.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you Red Seal certified?
- stainless steel welding: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location