Full-timeEstimated: $27,000 – $34,000 a year22 hours ago
- MIG welding
- Communication skills
- Basic math
Full Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pays attention to detail.
- Performs MIG or TIG welding.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Check parts against drawings/prints.
- May load/unload, lift, and move material.
- Use of powered hand and table tools may be required.
- May be trained to act as forklift operator to assist with material movement.
- Reports any issues to supervisor or higher-level employee.
- Following instructions based on work instructions.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Performs any other duties assigned by management.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read measuring devices and have basic math skills of addition & subtraction.
- Ability to listen, understand, and follow directions.
- Ability to work in a variety of roles.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Education and Experience*
- 6 months experience in welding
- Must pass either a MIG or TIG welding test.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work in a varying temperature in a warehouse environment.
- Regularly lift, push, pull and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: *
The employee may be exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures, heights, and loud machinery or equipment. The employee may be exposed to hazardous chemicals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability, and physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time