- Read, interpret and work off vessel drawings, GA and P&ID’s;
- Laying out vessels, cutting for nozzle install, back-weld/fit all types of vessel internals
- Fit, tack and reclaim vessels of all sizes, schedules and material grades, socket weld.
- Safe operation of overhead cranes, grinders, band saw, drill press, hand tools and working off ladders as needed.
- Lifting 50lbs as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of pressure vessel fitting and/ or welding experience in the gas compression industry.
- Ability to work in a team and independently, strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, coaching, leadership and listening abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2C4B6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Vessel Fitting: 5 years (required)
Expected start date: 2022-04-27