JAW Fabricators Ltd. is looking for skilled Ironworkers holding valid SMAW welding tickets for a fulltime position. Work is based in and around lower mainland and Fraser Valley.
Remuneration will be based upon competency.
Basic duties, skills and Responsibilities include;
– Able to read and interpret drawings
– Install steel elements using, gridlines, laser levels and other equipment as required
– Connect, weld and bolt
– Hold a current and valid driver’s licence
– Must adhere to Safety, Health and Environment policies.
– Work at elevated heights
– Transform metal pieces into functional elements that meet the guidelines of the project by cutting materials and using fabrication techniques.
– Access challenging work positions that are either at elevation or otherwise difficult to reach while following the proper safety regulations.
– Rigging, lifting and guiding components using various types of cranes and mobile equipment.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications for ironworker position
- Fall Arrest
- Scissor Lift and Boom lift
- CWB SMAW Tickets
JAW Fabricators is a Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Metal Fabricator which provides turnkey solutions for the steel needs of our clients. JAW has been detailing, fabricating and installing for contractors for over 30 years.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ironworker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place