$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO QUALIFYING CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE
Load Trail in Como, Tx is seeking Welders to join our team.
MIG experience is required, Trailer MIG experience is preferred.
Welders work 6am-3pm Monday-Thursday, 6am – 12pm Friday
Overtime as needed.
The welder is responsible for cutting, fitting and welding materials and assuring that company standards and customers’ specifications are met.
- Welds according to all appropriate codes and procedures.
- Monitors quality of weld using appropriate tools and measuring devices.
- Checks welding process to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion or expansion of material.
- Adheres to quality and safety standards at all times.
El soldador es responsible de cortar materiales, soldar y garantizar que se cumplan los estandares de la empresa y las especificaciones de los clientes.
- Suelda segun todos los codigos y precedimientos apropiados.
- Adhiere a los estandares de calidad y serguridad.
- Verifica el proceso de soldadura para evitar el sobre calentamiento de la piezas.
- Monintorea la calidad de la soldadura usando herramientas apropiadas.
Load Trail is a family owned trailer manufacturer with 3 great locations in NE Texas. We have so much to offer you…
> Free Life Insurance
> Medical, Dental, Vision (after 60 days)
> Additional Insurance Benefits
> Paid Time Off (after 1 year)
> Paid Holidays
> 401K with match (after 1 year)
> Competitive Pay
> Monthly Perfect Attendance Awards
> Quarterly Perfect Attendance Awards
> Monthly Employee Appreciation
> Employee of the Month Awards
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you looking for full-time, long term employment?
- Have you ever worked at Load Trail before? When?
- Have you been convicted of a felony within the last 5 years? Will not necessarily exclude you from consideration. IF YES, EXPLAIN.
- How did you hear about us?
- What is your desired hourly rate?
- What else would you like to ad when being considered for employment at Load Trail?
- Do you have reliable transportation to Como, Tx daily?
- MIG welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trailer Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location