Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leading manufacturing company for this direct hire employment opportunity. We are seeking candidates for Welder positions on 1st shift. Compensation for this position is $41,600.00 – $54,600.00 annually, depending on experience.
For over 45 years we have been a worldwide designer, manufacturer and distributor of premium concrete production and handling equipment. Located in St. Paul MN, with 350,000 square feet of manufacturing space. From close inspection of incoming materials to forming our products with the latest robotic welding techniques, we take craftsmanship to the highest standards. Our state-of-the-art paint facility produces finished products you will be proud to put your name on. .
What a Welder will do:
- Review daily welding production schedule with Production Lead to ensure awareness of requirements and output required
- Read blueprints to determine required weld locations, components, and layouts
- Weld component parts as required referring to prints or product books as necessary
- Perform grinding, deburring and polishing duties required in the process of producing finished, high quality welding projects
- Report immediately to the supervisor all problems which may affect safety, equipment, tooling and or quality
- Inspect work periodically to ensure that welds are consistent with approved levels of quantity and quality established by the company
- Repair any re-weld to German DIN/AWS standard and field welding Operate bar code scanner/computer
What you need to be a Welder:
- Pass Jager Eye examination, annually
- Perform work in the plant facility 100% of the time
- Lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Technical degree in Welding
- Pass welding tests and maintain welding certification by passing periodic welding tests conducted by the Quality Control department
- Qualified to AWS D.1.1
- Ability to read blueprints
- Familiarity with computers to look up work instructions, track labor and other tasks as needed
Ready to take the next step in your career? Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional information on the Welder position, please call us at or email our Woodbury jobs office .
As an equal opportunity employer, Doherty Staffing Solutions welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look forward to meeting you!
Referrals wanted; earn unlimited $100 rewards!