Randall is one of the fastest growing and largest privately-owned companies in Central Florida. We are a leader in commercial construction with headquarters in Apopka, FL and offices across the state. Our family of companies includes: Engineering, Site Development, BIM, Tilt Wall, Engineered Precast Structures, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Interior Finishes, Modular | Offsite Construction, Water/Wastewater, Architectural Ironworks, and Service.
We seek these values in all Randall team members and leaders:
- Dedicated & Conscientious
- Driven & Focused
- Confident & Secure
Randall Architectural Ironworks (RAI) is seeking Welder Fabricators / Crew: Architectural Metalworks.
We work 5 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Thursday with frequent additional overtime.
For our skilled welder fabricator positions, the qualified candidates will exceed expectations in fabricating intricate railings, gates and other specialty metal structures:
- Work independently and lead a team
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams and sketches
- Layout and cross check shop set ups
- Fabricate and assemble metal structures using welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools
- Oversee the fabrication of fine finish elements
- Repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes and complexities
- Set up, operate and maintain welding shop equipment; Tig, Mig and Flux Core
- Value and exhibit safe working methods
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the trade
We seek dynamic individuals who are ignited by challenge and opportunity for personal and professional growth. Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join the team at the Randall!
Randall offers industry competitive compensation, health benefits, insurance, 401k, paid time off and more. We look forward to reviewing your resume today!