This posting is for a full time welder/fitter-fabricator required for a steel fabrication shop in Delta BC.
Welder and/or fitter-fabricator with a minimum of 5 years experience with a valid welding ticket, is mandatory. We are looking for someone confident in their abilities, who can also perform. (We are not looking currently looking for any apprenticeships for this position nor will we be sponsoring anyone from another country, sorry)
Must have good verbal and written communication skills and must be able to work independently with little supervision or in a team.
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Able to read and interpret shop drawings and welding symbols
– Attention to detail
– Able to lift 50 lbs
– Must be able to work with Aluminum, steel, titanium, stainless steel- well versed at everything
– Welding FCAW, SMAW
– Cutting, layout and drilling
Please email resume and contact information. Walk-ins and phone calls will not be considered.
Reference ID: Welder/ Fitter- Fabricator- JAN 21ST 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00-$34.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Almost all of our staff works on their own/ not beside anyone else. We schedule everyone’s lunches so there is a max. of 2 people in the lunch room at a time. You must do a temperature check and questionnaire daily upon arrival as well as wash your hands.
- Welding: 5 years (Required)
- Fitting: 5 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place