Welder, Fitter-Fabricator, MIG / TIG, Bilingual – We’re immediately hiring 5 Bilingual MIG & TIG Welders to work in both the steel and aluminum departments of a large manufacturing company in Hialeah, FL.
As a Welder with this company, you will earn $17+ per hour, depending on your experience and skill level. Plus, if hired on by the company, you will enjoy Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, a 401K Retirement Plan and more! The following shifts are available:
- Day Shift: 6AM – 2:30PM
- Night Shift: 3:30PM – Midnight
We need skilled welders with MIG, TIG and electric arc welding experience to produce penetrating welds on steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. To qualify, you must be able to fit parts together using all forms of measuring devices and:
- Speak both English and Spanish.
- Be able to read blueprints and interpret welding symbols.
- Be able to use measuring devices used on cylindrical containment units.
- Be able to cut/heat metals with an Oxyacetylene torch.
- Have a welding helmet, adjustable wrench, toolbox, framing square, protractor, and center-punch.
- Be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Be able to pass an AWS D 1.1 weld certification.
- Prior experience with tanks is a huge plus.
If you seek a hot new career opportunity with a top South Florida employer, then please submit your resume now for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- MIG, TIG, and Electric Arc Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location