· Fabricates job by cutting, burning and welding various metals. Repairs jobs by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
· Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles and tacks weld parts.
· Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
· Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job.
· Plans details of working procedure and tools and material requirements.
· Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Skills & Requirements:
· More than 2 years Stick arc welding experience & fabrication – spool gun Aluminum Welding and fitting , brazing
· Able to read prints and duplicate out of materials required
· Ensure adherence to health and safety practices as they apply to all employees
· CWB tickets preferred
· Grade 12 completed
· Trade school completion or related experience
· Valide full G driver license
Date limite de candidature : 2021-01-12
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$19.00 per hour