Company Name: AHI Supply
Location: 2800 North Gordon Street Alvin, TX 77511
Job Title: Welder Helper
Position Type: Full-Time
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
How to apply: Apply in person or online
About Us: We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of quality construction products. We have been serving the public and construction community in Texas since 1982.
Position Summary: A successful manufacturing and distribution company has an excellent opportunity for an entry level welder helper.
Benefits: Opportunity for a full-time career, paid time off benefits, 401(k) plan with employer matching, employer paid life insurance, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, annual performance reviews, quarterly employee appreciation days, and more!
Description of responsibilities:
- Cut pieces using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
- Safely operate the punch machines.
- Fasten bundles of angle with straps.
- Learn to operate the burner table.
- Gather required tools and materials based on instructions and specifications provided for the job.
- Maintain, organize, and clean equipment and the work area.
- Notify supervisor when faulty equipment or defective materials are discovered.
- General warehouse duties such as: sweeping, picking up trash, wrapping pallets, stocking, cleaning, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required experience and skills:
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
For information on AHI Supply, visit our website at https://www.ahi-supply.com/
AHI Supply is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
From: AHI Supply