We are seeking a Welder “Level B” or higher, who is capable of welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals in all positions, on both plates and / or pipe, using GMAW processes.
This is a unionized position; upon completion of probation, you will be required to become a member. Benefits through the union.
- To read and understand layout and measurement specifications including the ability to read blueprints and CAD drawings
- To produce parts and ensure quality and design compliance as per our quality control and customer specifications
- To adhere to pre-established standards of performance, procedures, and shop safety policies
- To measure with accuracy using a tape measure, angle finder or micrometer gauge with reference points and patterns on metal
- To lift and move product and materials to various positions
- To maintain daily production schedules and quality control records as required
- To work with other employees in a safe, cooperative, and efficient manner, following safe work procedures at all times
- To maintain a clean and organized work area
- Must be consistently punctual and available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Must perform other duties as assigned
- To wear safety equipment where required by company policy or WCB regulations (i.e., steel toe shoes)
** Welding test is required prior to being hired / COVID-19 Protocols must be followed.
Yes, they will be reviewed upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time