Production Technician (Welder) Job Description
This position needs to have an ability to work with hand and power tools. Follow correct designs and work orders to build various Versalift products. Must have own tools.
Production Technician QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be proficient in the use of hand and air powered tools.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow the written build procedure.
- Ability to work in heat, cold, dust, and noise.
- Must be able to function as part of a team to meet department and Company goal.
- Must be able to work hours as required, which could include OT and weekends.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
Production Technician JOB DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Identify truck to be assembled according to the schedule and move it to the work area.
- Identify the correct parts cart and place them in the work area.
- Read and understand the build book to determine all requirements for the build.
- Must be able to mount aerial lifts to trucks.
- Must be able to mount truck bodies to trucks.
- Must be able to assemble custom components on trucks.
- Must be able to mig weld with both hard wire and flux core.
- Maintain housekeeping in designated areas.
- Exercise proper care and storage of Company tools.
- Perform all functions within guidelines of prescribed safety standards.
- Other related duties as required.
- Must maintain personal hand tools as required by Company.
- Must be able to read and comprehend work orders, hydraulic and electric schematics.
- Must be able to safely operate pallet jacks and hoists.
Versalift is committed to providing our associates with a full spectrum of benefits because we know when you’re healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally—you can perform at your best. We also know that health and retirement benefits play an important role in attracting great people.
Our full range of benefits include:
- Health insurance – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plan
- MD Live program
- 401(k), with a company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Planning and Legal Resources
- And more.
Time Manufacturing – Versalift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Time Manufacturing – Versalift is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Time Manufacturing – Versalift are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Time Manufacturing – Versalift will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Time Manufacturing – Versalift encourages applicants of all ages.
Pay Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location