Tier One Contracts are looking a Welder/Steel Fabricator with an oxy fuel burning ticket to join a project close to Liverpool Street station. Start date will be Monday 18th January 2021.
Task on site will be to cut through heavy gage steel beams.
Applicants should be able to provide two recent working references and a valid trade card. All applicants will be screened to confirm their ‘Right to Work in the UK’ so please be prepared to provide required documentation.
Hours: 0800-1700, 9 hours paid per day
Duration: One week
To apply, please submit your CV as soon as possible for a call back.
Reference ID: STEE-LND
Contract length: 1 week
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £22.00 per hour
- Oxy fuel burning/cutting: 1 year (Required)
- Steel Fabricating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Oxy fuel burning ticket (Required)
- CSCS card for Welder or Steel Fabricator (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place