Afternoon shift: 4 x 10 hourshifts; Monday to Thursday with a $2.00 per hour shift premium!
Weekendshift: 3x 12hourshifts; Monday to Thursday with a $3.00 per hour shift premium!
Dayshift: 5x 8hourshifts; Monday to Friday
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it’s what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up hereand check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
Responsibilities may include:
- Inspect, identify, diagnose,
- Operate Robotic Welding Machine
- Identify errors and make repairs through grinding out bad welds and re-welding by hand as required
- Participate in quality and error reporting / monitoring
- Prepare and maintain quality control documentation generated through the various inspection activities
- Dynamic interpersonal skills with the ability to provide proactive and encouraging direction,
- Adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and able to deal with frequent changes,
- Comprehensive understanding of schematics, drawings and specifications, geometric
- Physical requirements include standing, climbing,
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with metal fabricating including repairs, fitting and Mig welding
- Blue print reading
- Following standard work
- Preferred training such as: Crane training
What We Can Offer You:
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ’s, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.