We are seeking a Welding Equipment Service Technician to join our team. The Welding Equipment Service Technician will be responsible for verifying accuracy and calibrating welding equipment such as power sources, wire feeders and rod ovens. The ability to troubleshoot and repair this equipment would be a strong asset. This position requires the ability to work independently and the motivation to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. The successful candidate will at times assist with our Overhead Crane Technicians. Working at heights will be required including periodic out of town work.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on welding equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning welding equipment.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
- Perform physical testing on equipment.
- Assist Overhead Crane Technicians.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nisku, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Service: 1 year (preferred)