About MIURA CANADA Co., Ltd.
Miura Co., Ltd., is a world class industrial boiler manufacturer and aftermarket service provider that is committed to be the best partner in providing boiler solutions. Miura Co., Ltd., was founded in Japan and has grown to be one of the largest boiler manufacturers in the world. Miura is known worldwide for its commitment to protecting the environment and its innovative and efficient boiler designs. Miura Canada Co., Ltd. was established in 1987 in Brantford, Ontario, and since then we have been rapidly expanding our customer base from coast to coast.
Benefits of Working at Miura!
- Clean and safe working environment
- Miura specific training will be provided on-the-job from senior pressure vessel welders
- Employee lunches & events
- Lift work pieces manually or by using the overhead crane and secure work piece in fixture;
- Tack weld the end of pipes preassembled through plates;
- Perform wrap welding pipes manually while started welding machine and awaiting operation;
- Inspect and measure manufactured work pieces to verify conformance to specifications as required;
- Replace welding machine accessories as needed;
- Adjust welding machine controls and guides as needed;
- Perform duties in compliance with standard work procedures;
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at assigned workstation;
- Maintain and complete necessary reporting;
- Communicate all abnormal situations to Team Leader;
- Perform sample inspection, and testing of parts, components, and materials as needed, to determine conformance to standards;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Good mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to read and follow work instructions;
- Ability to heavy lift >50 lbs
Current Hours of work
Typically, our regular shift is 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. However, the current shift for welding is 6am-2:30pm. This shift may return to our regular shift at a later date.
Miura Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact Human Resources by phone at 519-758-8111 ext. 224 if you require any accommodation in order to fully participate in our recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those most qualified will be contacted
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- welding: 1 year (Preferred)