Onsite3D Ltd. is actively seeking Welders Helpers for a local turnaround in Red Deer, AB
THIS IS LOCAL CANDIATES ONLY, NO LOA/SUB WILL BE PROVIDED
THIS IS AN EMPLOYEE ONLY POSITION
- Must have a Apprentice Welder Ticket / Bluebook
- Must have experience working at heights
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Previous shutdown experience is an asset
- Standard First Aid, H2S, Fall Protection, AWP, CSTS 2020/09
- Assist in securing components together applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- Assist in the selection appropriate equipment and plan the layout and assembly of a welding process.
- Have basic knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage and welding techniques.
- Assist in securing of parts in position for welding.
- Assist in the preparation of material for welding by cutting or grinding using pipe cutters, hammer and chisel, cutting torch, and/or grinder.
- Set material in stands, racks, hoists, etc. for welding.
- Set up equipment and weld parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding equipment.
- Assist in the repairing of products by dismantling, straightening and reshaping.
- Reassemble parts using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
Please submit your application through this indeed posting, Onsite3D thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call regarding your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Welding: 2 years (Required)