EeStairs – located in “Brantford, ON” – ARCHITECTURAL FABRICATOR (Metal / Millwork / Glazing / Installer)
Opportunity for cross-training in so many fields!!
EeStairs America Inc. (Brantford, ON) is a group of artisans who take pride in their work. Better known as Artisans who design, fabricate, and install specialized architectural stairs and railings. EeStairs works with metals, wood, glass, plastics and more. We custom fabricate each stair project to the highest quality standards.
WE ARE NOW HIRING A FULL-TIME, ARCHITECTURAL FABRICATOR/INSTALLER:
HEAR IT FROM OUR PEOPLE – Current 5yr employee:
Are you looking to learn, learn, and learn some more?. In the five years I have been here, no two weeks are the same. I work on wood parts, fit & weld metal assemblies, roll steel stringers, do finish work, and install the finished parts. This is what makes my carrier very interesting & exciting – no two projects are the same…we always face new challenges and find solutions to overcome them!
All of us at EeStairs has completed White & Yellow belt Lean training, and the transformation is HUGE! If you would tour our shop – we work with the best tools, have a very clean & organized facility, and everyone is engaged in the teamwork. Even before I started, EeStairs has been provided company shirts (at no cost) to all employees (professionalism goes with the high-end work we do). Check out our website to see for yourself – like what you see, APPLY.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in construction or fabrication (Metal, Millwork or Glazing). The interview process may include fabrication, personality, and cognitive tests.
KEY POSITION ROLES:
– Respond positively to constructive criticism
– Great time management to meet project deadlines
– Able to collaborate & take direction from others
– Continually looking for improvement towards individual and team goals
– Ability to read/ interpret & understand construction plans/ drawings and details
– Spatial Awareness/ Sense (3D)
– Organized & Accurate
– Outgoing, personable, team-player
– Thrives on problem-solving and providing solutions
– Strong written and oral English skills
– Flexible and adaptive in a professional environment
– Ability to prioritize to meet the target deadlines
– General construction knowledge
– Highly competitive wages based on experience
– Medical and Dental benefits
– RRSP Matching
– Yearly Company Events
– Free Lunch Fridays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$32.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Carpentry/woodworking : 2 years (Required)
- Metal Fabrication: 2 years (Required)