Applicants must have 5+ years’ experience fabricating ASME code vessels. You will not be eligible for employment if you do not have experience. We are seeking skilled, motivated, high energy candidates that work well under pressure and be a team player in a fast-growing company. All work will be performed in Midland, TX.
- 1st test – Pass written test on welding symbols, code requirements and industry standards.
- 2nd test – Pass shell tangent and dimensional layout test on 12” pipe.
- 3rd test – Pass 6G bend test on 2.5″ XXH pipe using GMAW root and flux core fill and cap.
- Read and fully comprehend blueprints, bill of materials, customer specification, weld procedures and written instructions.
- Ability to operate subarc on .375” WT to 3.5” WT
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools including but not limited to tape, string line, square, level, saws, grinders, drills, welders and overhead cranes.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area.
- Must be able to pass 100% x-ray jobs with a 99% pass rate.
- Willingness to be flexible with job duties. Must be available to work overtime, 60+ hours a week may be required.
- Pre-employment drug test is required.
- Tape measure (25’) minimum
- Minimum 50’ strap tape
- Tri square, framing square, speed square
- Chalk line
- Two hole pins
- Torpedo level
- 2’ level, 4’level and 6’ level
- Crescent wrench’s
- Wrap around
- Weld gauges
- Welding hood
- Oxy-Act torch. Tips are company supplied
- These are the required tools. All 9” grinders are company supplied
- All PPE is company supplied such as safety glasses, gloves, face shields, welder sleeves, respirators and filters
- Competitive Wage
- 401K retirement savings
- Life, Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Code Vessel Welding: 5 years (Required)