Our client, Tri-Arc Gases & Welding Supplies Ltd, in Cambridge is looking for its newest team member as a local DZ Truck Driver! Great opportunity for local daily driving and evenings free for family and/or personal time.
Our recruitment process includes reference and background checks. i.e. driver’s abstract.
- Driving truck to deliver gases and welding supplies locally;
- Respect and follow critical safety guidelines for handling hazardous materials;
- Record and maintain appropriate documentation;
- Safely load and unload gases, welding supplies and product;
- Review, maintain and update product and safety knowledge regularly;
- Provide courteous customer service.
- Class DZ driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract;
- 3-5 years’ experience driving straight truck, trailer truck, dump truck or other D class vehicles;
- Knowledge of gases, welding and hazardous materials an asset;
- Driven, committed, and flexible;
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet scheduled deliveries and deadlines;
- Effective communication skills.
They are a family-owned business offering a competitive wage and standard health and dental benefits.
They are an equal employment opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefit allowance. *Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment.*
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations if needed. We will consult with you and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.