Required Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge and experience using tools such as a mig & tig welder, arc welder, chop saw, and typical hand tools.
- Experience in aluminum welding fabrication.
- Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding & forming objects.
- Experience reading and understanding technical drawings.
- Understanding of typical production processes and procedures.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and diagnostic skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to efficiency, meeting deadlines, and project completion.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a continuously evolving environment.
- Must be self-motivated, be able to work independently, and have a sense of urgency.
- Read, comprehend, and follow documentation and instructions.
- Strong team player able to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Possess a positive “CAN-DO” attitude and pleasant disposition.
- Clean & professional attire, conduct, and attitude.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Cutting and joining metal parts for fabrication or repair.
- Building pieces, tools, and jigs for use on production machines and processes.
- Fabricating equipment, parts, and products using drawings, specifications, and measuring devices.
- Maintain routine inventory supplies used for fabrication (welding supplies etc.).
- Assist with installation and relocation of equipment, tools, and inventory.
- Assist with other projects as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment throughout the shop, warehouse, outside, and showroom.
- Strictly adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Contribute regularly to the continuous development and improvement of products, materials, and processes.
Compensation $17-$21/Hour based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time Job Location: •Innisfil, ON
**PLEASE ALLOW A FEW MOMENTS FOR YOUR RESUME TO UPLOAD**
- Fabrication: 5 years Required license or certification: