Looking for a dependable person with welding experience (3-5+ years is preferred). We need someone who is detail oriented to help us fabricate our high-quality steel signage.
Job includes: welding, fabricating custom steel signage, grinding and preparing parts, helping to fabricate aluminum address numbers, some heavy lifting, ability to read orders and drawings and execute the designs. Experience running a CNC plasma table is a bonus but not required.
Must have dependable transportation. This job is a full time hourly/contract shop position.
Serious inquiries only, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Due to COVID-19, our shop is social distancing and wearing masks at all times. Candidates must be willing to follow all safety protocols.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place