ZYUS™ is a Canadian-based life sciences company focused on the global development and commercialization of phyto-therapeutics, such as cannabinoid and protein-based formulations. As an emerging field of medicine, phyto-therapeutics are plant-derived compounds that have been developed for therapeutic use. Through advocacy and research, we intend to deliver high-quality formulations to patients worldwide.
Our aim is to shift the paradigm from the treatment of physical disease to caring for overall well-being, by accelerating the adoption of phyto-therapeutics. We use science as a driver to establish phyto-therapeutics as a standard of care for treating disease & managing the experience of it. To achieve this, we are investing in clinical research, advancing manufacturing, defining scientific standards, delivering high-quality offerings, and raising awareness of medical needs across the industry.
At ZYUS, we are dedicated to expanding the potential of medicine to alleviate human suffering and restore health & well-being – in pursuit of transformational impact on patients.
ZYUS. Advancing the science of well-being.
Join us on our mission.
- Keep all materials, tools and equipment, in an orderly fashion and maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Read job specification to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Set stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Perform minor machine maintenance.
- Perform various fabrication techniques such as saw, sand, polish, glue, seam and cut
- Position and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines to form and assemble metal components.
- Fabricate carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other metals working from drawings and written instructions.
- Grind and finish pieces and products.
- Install or load final products.
- Position, align, and assemble fabricate parts for assembly.
- Follow, respect, and apply all safety procedures and guidelines and keep up-to-date in safety procedures. Wear proper safety equipment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Work well with others
- Safety oriented
- Possess good hand skills
- Past experience in metal fabrication environment required. Preferably 1st or 2nd year apprentice.
- Apprentice Documentation
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must be physically fit and able to safely lift 50 lbs
We offer a competitive compensation package that is determined by skill level, education and experience. We thank all the applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship