Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
- Ability to operate various machinery/equipment
- Ability to set up equipment and adhere to quality procedures as required
- Ability to read blueprints and to take measurements
- Ability to learn and adhere to all manufacturing policies and practices to ensure adherence to ISO requirements
- Operate metal working machines to cut, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
- Grind and buff seams, joints, and rough surfaces
- Maintain a clean work area
- Work independently
- Follow all safety rules
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Mechanically inclined
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fabrication shop
- Familiarity with operating plasma, lathe, mill, radial arm, plate roller, profile bender and brake machines
- Punctual, and reliable
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
We provide competitive wages and benefits, hands-on training, and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry. Providing ample opportunities for employees to achieve their career goals, we encourage you to come and be a part of the Bilton Team today!
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift