- Fit and assemble metal parts for structural and miscellaneous steel components
- Mark out work to be done, assemble and install components
- Lay out, position, and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications using straight-edge, combination square, callipers and rulers
- Cut work pieces, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife
- Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to from complete unites and subunits using tack welding, bolting, reverting and other methods.
Term: Permanent and full time (day, evening, weekend, overtime)
Shrink-fit parts during assembly, inspect machinery, and make repairs and erect machinery and equipment in the shop.
How to Apply?
Email: [email protected]
Compensation: Competitive wages and benefits (based upon experience)
Transportation:Must own a reliable vehicle
Weight handling:up to 40 KG (88 lbs.)
Work Condition: Physically demanding, dangerous, noisy