KanKorp is a Canadian Engineering company specializing in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art technical solutions for the environmentally conscious specialty waste industry.
– Assisting in assembly and manufacturing of components
– Helping with work preparation on key projects
– Tidying work spaces to stay safe and efficient
– Cutting materials using power hand tools and machines.
– Fabrication – drilling, bending, gluing, etc.
– Paperwork – stock adjustments, recording production times, filling out customer paperwork and receiving slips.
– Loading & unloading trucks.
– Heavy lifting required.
– Team player willing to contribute to process improvements and business growth
– Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
– Knowledge in related fabrication and welding processes and safety standards
– Attention to detail
– Interested in work diversity day to day
– Filing out work orders
– Keeping a tidy work area
– Any experience in trades(Driving,Operator,Machining,Welding,Grinding) is a great asset
Reference ID: 0077
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
– Provided Hand Sanitizer
– Masks available
– 6ft distance
- Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)