We are looking for new team members to join our Production Team. We have over 10 positions available.
If you are interested and qualify, please apply for the job fair details
General Production / Assemblers / Paint
- Must have experience working with Measuring Tools
- Must have experience working in a Manufacturing or Warehouse Environment
- Produce components by assembling parts
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Lift up to 40 LBS
Welder – Welding experience is a plus but not required. Training is available.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Measure and align components using calipers, rulers, straightedges, and clamps.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead)
- Welding experience is a plus but not required. Training is available.
- Experience using electrical or manual tools
- Experience working with MIG and TIG welding technique is preferred.
Ability to work 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday with the occasional overtime and Saturdays
Pavilion designs and manufactures outdoor furniture products in Miami, Florida. Pavilion’s over 100 craftsman, designers and visionaries draw inspiration from our city’s range and dynamic use of space. While others see the outdoors as an escape from everyday life, we see the outdoors as the way to prevent life from escaping us.
Pavilion is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are to be treated equally with the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, where the individual is otherwise qualified, or any other category protected by applicable law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible