A1 Machine and Welding (1986) Ltd. is looking for a “C Level or Level 1” Welder to join our shop ASAP.
This is a full-time permanent position in Vernon. This welder will be required to use a variety of tools, machinery, and equipment. The applicant will need strong mechanical ability and be knowledgeable of industry safety practices.
- Ability to read and understand production drawings, blueprints, work orders and other
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- High energy levels with the ability to effectively handle stress and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively, collaboratively, take direction and be flexible
- Core competencies and mathematical reasoning
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Safety conscious and able to follow safe work practices and procedures
The following are considered job assets:
CSWB Groove Weld Certification in GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $1,000.00 per year
- welding: 1 year (Preferred)