Compensation: Based on Experience
Reporting to: Shop Foreman
Looking for an opportunity to join a highly motivated team of like-minded individuals? Offering benefits, apprenticeship programs, profit sharing, and RRSP contributions, we are a growing and expanding company with career advancement prospects.
Here at Mainland Machinery Ltd we are dedicated to establishing a solid foundation of quality for our customers. Mainland Machinery offers complete steel fabrication products and services for the energy, mining, ports & terminals and industrial agriculture industries.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Forklift repairs
- Overhead Crane repairs and troubleshooting
- Small hand tool repairs
- Welding machine repairs and troubleshooting
- Electrical experience
- Various shop machinery repairs
- Building Maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Ability to prioritize and assign tasks as needed
Technical Specializations and Skills:
- Must have valid Class 5 Drivers license.
- Computer proficiency
- Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic knowledge
- Must be able to maintain a safe and organized work environment
Other Specializations and Skills:
- Efficient and attentive to details, carry out instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact and work well with others
- Ability to function as a team member
- Strive for zero downtime operations
Please forward resume and information for this position to: [email protected] with “Maintenance Millwright” in the subject line.