The future of sustainable plastics is here. Revolution Company is a global brand unified by a single mission: creating plastics that help preserve our environment. Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag, Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastics, and Command Packaging.
Join our team and be a part of building a world that creates a smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can make a difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you have never seen plastic like this.
Revolution Company, is now hiring for a Maintenance Technician/Welder position in Mesquite, TX. This role will be responsible for learning the basic operations of production department(s) in processing materials or manufacturing products in industrial organization. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who has strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
This position offers a competitive benefits package in a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure all safety and precautionary measure are met by adhering to company policy and state and federal regulations.
- Be able to perform basic mechanical functions. (Change bearings, belts, etc.)
- Review, recommend, and implement maintenance operational process and procedure improvements.
- Conduct daily physical inspection of all equipment and issue work orders and perform repairs.
- Keep daily log of work performed with beginning/ending times.
- Troubleshoot repairs and make determinations for best corrective action.
- Track maintenance cost and labor time for repairs.
- Track total downtime hours by equipment due to maintenance repairs.
- Keep all equipment greased and all filters changed.
- Responsible for rebuilds.
- Assist in other areas as needed to perform maintenance duties.
- Follows company policies and procedures and works in a safe manner.
- Promote and implement our Core Values daily.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
- Fabrication/Welding duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri 7:00 a-5:00 p.
- Must be flexible to work as needed on nights or weekends.
- Necessary math skills – Addition, subtraction, and multiplication to record accurate reports.
- Essential reading and writing skills.
- Minimum one year of fabrication/welding experience.
- Minimum one year of experience in an industrial environmental.
- Experience with automated manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with all team members, both in operations and support teams.
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hours.
- Bilingual preferred but not required (English/Spanish).
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.